The Pueblo Tennis Center (PTC) is a membership-based tennis and pickleball indoor facility.
The facility is welcoming and “open to all” and has many activities available for members and non-members at all levels of experience. PTC is managed by Hitman Sports Management (HSM) in cooperation with the Pueblo Country Club. HSM also operates Gates Tennis Center and Lakewood Park Tennis Center in Denver, CO. PTC has 3 indoor hard tennis courts, and 12 indoor/outdoor pickleball courts, plus year-round extensive programming for adults and juniors. PTC prides itself on having a wide variety of inclusive activities, and is open to all tennis and pickleball players, from all backgrounds, and all levels. PTC is located in the Country Club neighborhood which is nestled in a peaceful, nostalgic area atop a hill overlooking the city.
Indoor Court Rates
Spring/Summer Season (May 1- Sept. 30)
$20 per hour
Fall/Winter Season (Oct. 1 - April 30)
$28 per hour
*Member reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance, beginning at 8am.
*Members may cancel courts without penalty with at least 24 hours notice.
Membership Options and Guest Fees
9 visit limit per 12 months / $13 Guest Fee per visit
*Guest visit limit is strictly enforced.
*Please call or see us in person for more information and pricing on Membership Options!
Ball Machines & Lesson Rates
Terms & Conditions
1. Courtesy and tennis etiquette should be observed at all times. Good sportsmanship and consideration for others is the rule of club play.
2. Smoking is not allowed on the tennis center grounds at any time.
3. All lost and found items will be turned in to the Pro Shop. All items not claimed within 30 days will be discarded.
4. Children under ten years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult member at all times.
5. Non-tennis playing children are not allowed on tennis courts while parents or guardians are playing.
6. Pets are not allowed at the Tennis Center at any time.
7. No skates, skateboards, motorcycles, or bicycles are allowed on or around the courts.
8. No portion of the tennis center premises will be given up for use to any other club, society, or function unless prior approval from the General Manager for such use has been obtained.
9. Only the Tennis Center teaching staff is allowed to give tennis instruction on the courts, unless special permission is obtained from the General Manager.
10. The General Manager, at their discretion, may close the Tennis Center facilities before the established closing time when the facilities are not being used and are not scheduled for use.
11. The General Manager, or their designee, has the authority to remove from the club premises, any player displaying behavior on or off the tennis court which, in the opinion of the General Manager, is detrimental and disturbing to the Tennis Center, staff, and other players.
12. The Pueblo Tennis Center reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time.
Members and guests who are playing tennis must wear tennis attire. Impermissible attire includes but is not limited to, bathing suits, cutoffs, black-soled shoes, running shoes, or any shoes that leave marks on the courts. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
**Members are responsible for informing their guests of the dress code.
Ball Machine: $30 per hour
Lessons: Please call for more information on pricing. More info soon.